Our client is a well-established Ship Management Company in Limassol and they are looking for a Vessel Accountant.
- Assisting in the preparation of the accounts related to vessels of the group.
- Preparation of monthly internal reporting.
- Follow up on budget and explain deviations against actuals.
- Booking of invoices in SAP Accounting software.
- Preparation of payments and ensure suppliers are paid on time.
- Monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Liaise with other departments related to vessel accounting, such as technical, purchasing, crewing etc.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget/forecast to be submitted to vessel owners.
- Any other task which the Management may require to be carried out and which is relevant to the duties of the position.
- Relevant Degree
- At least 1-2 years’ accounting experience at a shipping company
- Fluency in English
- Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm (onsite)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Vessel Accountant with reference number 1581.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.