Our client has a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, as well as other regulated entities and is looking for an experienced Social Media and Community Manager. In this role you will be in the middle of one of the hottest industries. You'll be working with our expert teams using the latest technologies and methods available. This is a hybrid role.
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, forums and blogs
- Design and implement a social media strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Work towards specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and ensure the content is published by the stipulated deadlines
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with other internal teams like sales, retention and customer service to ensure communication and brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to comments and queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences.
- Minimum 1–2-year proven work experience as a Social Media and Community Manager;
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Strong Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset and multitasking skills
- Punctual, reliable, detail & result oriented
- Effective communication, time management and soft skills
- Self-motivated, organized, highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes and challenges
- Have excellent judgment, sensitivity, and work in a culturally diverse setting
- A big-picture enthusiast
- Teamwork mindset and the ability to collaborate
- Supportive of alternative working methods.
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Social Media and Community Manager with reference number 884.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.