Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking for a Site Engineer to review architectural drawings and specifications, plan and execute small to medium sized single projects, or large projects in cooperation with a Senior Site Engineer, monitor and evaluate quality of works of contractors, subcontractors and Foremen on site.
- Study the project drawings and the specification, identify problems/ areas for clarification, and ensure that formers and subcontractors involved are sufficiently informed. Collaborate with the Project Manager, the Architects and the consultants for the effective supervision of the works
- Confirm compatibility of site conditions prior to the commencement of works
- Ensure adherence to H&S guidelines
- Prepare execution project plans and contingency plans for the construction and delivery
- Carry out the execution of projects according to plans
- Monitor and report project progress on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with the technical support team for all customer requests and particularly for the smooth delivery of the property
- Monitor and support the work of subcontractors with the aim of delivering the highest possible workmanship within the project timeframes
- Collaborate with the Purchasing Department for the correct and timely supply of the materials
- Assess quality of materials and the performance of materials suppliers of the project
- Ensure regulatory compliance during project execution
- Ensure that accurate inventory records of materials and equipment are kept
- Assess the performance of foremen
- Prepare and follow the project program of works
- Prepare and keep the daily site diary for each villa house
- Measure on site quantities of subcontractors works for payments propose
- Ensure that the works are executed within the agreed budget
- Provide all the necessary efforts to all directions in order to minimize the final cost of the project
- University degree and master in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Greek and good in English languages both written and oral
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office
- The working days are Monday – Friday 08:00-17:30 (with 1.30 lunch break).
- They have flexibilities in the working scheme (if you want you can do 30 mins or 1 hour lunch break).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Site Engineer with reference number 1948.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.