Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Senior Dealer.
- Monitoring of all trading instruments, platforms, and trading activity.
- Executing clients’ orders as were requested by the client while applying the internal execution policies.
- Assisting all clients on their queries with respect to trading on FX Forward and CFD products.
- Monitoring and adjusting of overall trading instruments settings and parameters.
- Application of operational procedures and ensuring compliance with all internal processes
- Monitoring of the transaction flow and investigating any discrepancies.
- Preparation of reports as requested by the management.
- Communicating with external and internal counterparts to ensure a smooth experience for the client
- University/College or other Degree in relevant fields (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other).
- Minimum of 3-year experience in a similar position
- CySEC advanced certificate is a must
- Fluency in English.
- Good understanding of the Financial Markets.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working with derivatives, such as Forwards and CFDs.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or any other programming language will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
The working hours will include shifts (morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts on rotation)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Dealer with reference number 652.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.