Our client is a a leading crew management and training company based in Limassol, searching for an Accountant to join our growing team.
They manage crewing affairs for more than 500 vessels, we deploy approximately 6,100 seafarers at any point in time, and we train more than 1,200 seafarers on a monthly basis.
- Registration of accounting records, issuance of invoices, accounting data entry.
- Allotments Reconciliation & Payments. Preparation of C/A, Leave pay, BOW.
- Open to discussion according to a candidate’s profile and experience in the maritime sector.
- The ideal candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate: University degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Experience in the shipping industry or experience in the crew management sector will be considered a strong asset. Excellent communication skills. Proficient use of English (spoken & written) is an imperative. Experience in a multinational environment.
- Excellent time management and deadline tracking skills. Good knowledge of accounting software / ERP and MS Office.
Key personal attributes:
- Strong organization skills.
- Be highly motivated and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, team environment.
- 1.300 Net
- +13th salary
- +Full medical insurance (inpatient and outpatient care - after the completion of the probation period, but could speedup from day one for exceptional candidates)
- + Provident fund (after the completion of the probation period)
- +Training with possibility of travelling abroad for the training
- + Discretionary bonus at end of the year
- Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:30
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1758.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.