Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry in Limassol, from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Foreman for their company.
- Ensures that Project Staff and Subcontractors are discharging their duties effectively
- Ensure the coordination of and communication between all parts of the operation team including suppliers, subcontractors, engineering HSE team
- Provide, monitor and control labor, plant and materials to meet the program
- Ensure the project is executed in a Safe Manner that complies with Contract Specification, Quality Standards, HSE Legislation and our clients requirements
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes/variations, subcontractors, etc.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Experience on concrete structure works (Formwork, Steel Reinforcement, Concrete)
- Knowledge of construction processes (concrete structures, earthwork, metal and carpentry works, MEP/HVAC installations, etc.)
- Fluent in Greek and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications.
- Five-day work 8:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday). Working hours may vary.
- Provident Fund
- Annual Licenses.
- Continuing Education.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Friendly and team environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Foreman with reference number 1611.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.