Our client, a medical organisation focusing on clinical genetics and phlebotomy, is looking to hire a Sales Representative to join their laboratory, based in Nicosia.
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company services to potential and existing customers and persuading them to use our service.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or a sales related field will be considered an advantage
- Valid driver's license.
- Good English and Greek is a must
- Proven sales experience is a must
- Proven medical sales experience will be considered an advantage
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 1000 - 1500 Euros Base Salary, depending on experience
- + a strong commission structure
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Representative with reference number 1864.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.