Our client is a Print Services & Solutions Company with offices in both Nicosia and Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive for their Nicosia based offices
The responsibilities of the Sales Executive include:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing and potential customers of the company
- Implementation of the Sales Business Plan
- Supervision of the creation of sales solutions and participation in customer meetings
- Market research, identification of opportunities that the company can take advantage of and customer development
- Negotiation and cooperation with new customers
- Promotion of new products, applications, and services
- Monitoring the competition and cooperating with the marketing for the planning of the proposed solutions
The right candidate for the position of Sales Executive must have the following:
- Degree ideally in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or other similar fields
- 2-3 years of previous service in a corresponding B2B sales position
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurship and ability to create long-term and stable relationships with customers
- Ability to effectively manage time, work tasks and priorities information
- €1,400 + according to their skills, experiences, background, etc
- 13th salary
- Company car for visiting the customers during working hours, laptop, mobile phone.
- 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Executive with reference number 1475.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.