For our client, a major retail store operating worldwide, we are looking for motivated, energetic, and pleasant Sales Advisors to join the team in Limassol for part-time work (20-37 hours per week).
The role of the Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities - and lots of rewards.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and in general the premises of the store.
- Actively working with garments - ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign's.
- Following our store routines, policies, and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- Flexible schedule from 09:00 am till 21:00.
- As the role does not qualify for a Working Visa, only EU Citizens and holders of Permanent Residence in Cyprus will be considered.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Advisor (Part Time) with reference number 888.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.