Our client is a Construction Company with Head offices in Greece currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor MEP Engineer to join their new offices in Limassol.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of cost estimates for MEP works and preparation of Bid Documents
- Determining project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Supervising construction projects, to ensure compliance with engineering designs and documents and confirming specifications.
- Confirming adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Validating design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Fulfilling project requirements by guiding operators.
- Maintaining operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Directing, monitoring and controlling the activities of MEP Subcontractors.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensuring that MEP Subcontractors provide and adhere to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adhere to Project safety regulations.
- Maintaining project database by entering data, and completing backups.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
- CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
- Excellent Command of English both written and spoken
- Tender Preparation Skills
- Design skills
- Site Development and Coordination skills
- Organisation and Planning skills
- Problem solving
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- 5 to 10 years of MEP engineering
- Salary based on skills and experience and open to negotiations from 25 000 – 50 000 Euros gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantity Surveyor MEP Engineer with reference number 1709.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.