Our client, a Property Investment Company, is looking for a Property Maintenance Technician, to join their team in Limassol.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep in good condition at all times of the building and the common areas and be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of various technical systems and equipment and be able to supervise the proper services provided by sub-contractors.
- The candidate needs to be able to prevent and/or identify and resolve maintenance and technical issues and problems through his direct actions or through sub-contractors.
- The candidate will work and cooperate closely with the Property Manager and the Property Administrator and will be answerable to them.
- This role is crucial in providing the owners and residents with a comfortable and well-functioning living environment.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Perform routine maintenance, repairs, and inspections on various technical systems, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems, to ensure they are in optimal working condition. Liaise with appointed sub-contractors to that effect.
- Troubleshooting: Identify and diagnose technical issues and take prompt action to resolve them effectively. Troubleshoot problems related to machinery, fixtures, and equipment.
- Emergency Response: Be on call to respond to emergency maintenance requests, including after-hours and weekends, and address urgent technical issues.
- General Repairs: Perform general repairs such as fixing leaks, replacing light bulbs, repairing door locks, and addressing minor cosmetic issues in common areas. Report any exterior maintenance needs, such as landscaping and general repairs.
- Equipment Inspection: Arrange with appointed sub-contractors to regularly inspect and maintain equipment like elevators, generators, fire alarm systems, and security systems as required to ensure they are operational and compliant with safety standards.
- Vendor Coordination: Maintain good relations and coordinate with external contractors and vendors for specialized repairs or maintenance work when necessary. Supervise their work to ensure quality and compliance.
- Common Facilities: Assist to supervise the regular cleaning of the swimming pool and the jacuzzi, the proper gardening services and the general cleaning of all areas.
- Entrance Location: Be located at the entrance when available and provide access to the building to contractors, vendors, owners and visitors.
- Inventory Management: Keep track of tools, equipment, and spare parts inventory, and ensure that they are well-maintained and readily available for use.
- Technical Inspections: Assist with apartment pre-delivery inspection, providing functionality of all technical systems.
- Resident Interaction: Interact with residents in a courteous and professional manner and provide assistance as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical certifications or trade school training will be a plus.
- Previous experience in maintenance and repairs in a similar building.
- Good knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of Greek and English; knowledge of Russian will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of safety protocols and regulations.
- Availability to attend emergencies as required.
- Monday to Friday- 8am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm (1 hour break)
- The company is offering a salary based on experience, skills and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Property Maintenance Technician with reference number 2189.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.