Our client, a Property Development Company in Limassol is looking for a Procurement / Purchase Manager. The selected candidate will be joining the Development Department of the company. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Development Department.
- Tender activities across all projects starting from prequalification process ending with contracts placement;
- Obtain cost estimates for materials, supplies, and services;
- Identifies potential vendors/suppliers, gathers and analyzes information on them; recommends prospective vendors to top management;
- Prepares vendor contracts and negotiates terms with vendors;
- Maintains inventories of raw materials, parts, and supplies and maintains records;
- Periodically assesses inventories and compares with market activity; may recommend adjustment of the procurement plan to top management;
- Orders materials from approved suppliers;
- Reviews, analyzes receiving / inspection documentation; forwards receiving paperwork to Accounting for vendor payment;
- Maintains records of approved suppliers and periodically evaluates vendor performance (e.g., conformance with stated requirements, trends, anomalies);
- With the QA/QC Manager, determines the disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Higher education
- Practical work as a procurement manager (5 years)
- Fluent verbal and written Greek and English is a must
- Knowledge of construction materials and fit out
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Procurement Manager with reference number 1806.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.