Our client is a worldwide supplier of high-specification Offshore Support Vessels and a provider of full lifecycle services to the Oil & Gas industry and they are looking for a Planned System Maintenance (PMS) Coordinator to join their team based in Limassol.
The position will be assisting the Technical Department build and maintain the Planned Maintenance System (PMS):
- Carry out tasks according to the Management System and documented procedures.
- Maintain records and databases through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation and updating.
- Liaise with external vendors for digitization of manuals and documents.
- Ensure data (i.e., spares, jobs, class, inventory, location and machinery planned maintenance system are accurately built, mapped and maintained in the PMS.
- Monitor and review job frequencies, overdue jobs and defects jobs on a routine basis.
- Ensure Service Letters are updated on a timely basis.
- Manage the entire lifecycle in SMS including initial setup, activities and forms creation and modification, workflow changes and resolve queries.
- Support and monitor any issues arising from the PMS.
- Be the key driver for auditing the vessels’ PMS.
- Verify and process management systems records produced or held by the department.
- Ensure systems are maintained for recording non-conformities and corrective and preventive actions. In addition, actively support the prompt implementation of corrective actions and learnings.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
- Lead by example.
- Monitor areas of responsibility and communicate any potential issues.
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by the role and management.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering.
- Must have relevant experience working on planned maintenance system.
- Prior experience in ship management or onboard ships would be preferable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Technical knowledge about machinery and working components onboard a vessel.
- Good Knowledge of data entry and data management.
- Proactive with independent working skills.
- Flexible in work times. May be required to work outside of normal office hours as operational requirements demand.
- Must be able to travel.
- Mon – Fri, 8am – 5 pm with 1 hour lunch.
- Private medical on commencement, Provident fund after 6 months and 21 days annual leave per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Planned Maintenance System (PMS) Coordinator with reference number 1877.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.