Our client, a Corporate and Immigration Services Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a highly motivated and hardworking Relationship/Office Manager to join their young and dynamic team. The primary role of the Relationship and Office Manager is to perform all activities required in terms of the compilation and submission of client applications for the relevant residence or citizenship program with main focus on the Greek Golden Visa Program and this includes coordination with the client, the legal department and the sales team involved in a client's application. Also, to oversee administrative operations and ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
Responsibilities as a Relationship Manager:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, understanding their needs and providing personalized service throughout the investment migration process.
- Act as primary client contact for anything related to the client application and provide professional advise in matters related to the preparation of the application
- Have a very good knowledge of the citizenship and residency by investment programs that our company offers with main focus the Greek Golden Visa Program
- Ensuring that all client documentation and application materials are complete, accurate and comply with the requirements of the program.
Responsibilities as an Office Manager:
- Schedule and Coordinate appointments, meetings and events
- Manage office supplies and inventory
- Oversee administrative tasks
- Implementing and improving office procedures to enhance efficiency and productivity
- 2-5 years of experience as an Office Administrator is preferred
- Experience in a client relationship position within the private sector is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and excellent attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Undergraduate degree in a related field would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry would be considered as an advantage
- Multi-lingual would be plus
- Being able and willing to travel (to Greece mostly) if needed.
- The working hours are 8:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00, Monday – Friday with one hour break (onsite job
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Manager / Relationship Manager with reference number 1656.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.