Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm who are looking for an Office Administrator position for their offices in Limassol.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Coordinate and manage appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office
- Supervise administrative staff and allocate responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the senior management
- Manage the front desk, phone calls, and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Set up board room, lunches and prepare tea/coffee for the Directors daily and for guests and visitors of the company
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Be responsible for office tidiness and stationary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Assist in any duties, general office administration, projects, and activities as and when required
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must
- 2 years previous experience in similar position
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exclusive Discount Card for various products and services
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 787.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.