Our client a well-established Specialist Marine Insurance Broker working out of their Limassol based offices and with a strong presence in Cyprus, Greece and the Middle East are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marine Insurance Technician to join the team
- Support the Broker in servicing client accounts, managing their technical needs and be confident enough to liaise and keep up with the demands of clients and underwriters.
- Preparation of Slips and Underwriting information for broking purposes.
- Preparation of cover notes, premium & all relevant documentation.
- Assist with the placing of business as required.
- Assist with renewal kick-off as required
- Liaison with clients and markets as necessary.
- Maintenance of placing files.
- Provide support to the company Directors.
- Assist in controlling premiums, commissions, & other monetary functions.
- Adhere to company and regulatory policies, procedures together with mandatory training requirements.
- Keep required records, reports and files in an organised manner and locate these for Management when required.
- Be responsible for own workflows, filling in accurate data within an "inhouse" system.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Marine Insurance broking environment.
- Previous relevant experience working as a Marine Technician, Broker Support Technician or having undertook a Technical role within a Broker.
- Ability to assemble broking presentation materials accurately and efficiently.
- Confident in your ability to liaise and managing client needs.
- Accurate and timely when handling technical documentation.
- Strong communications skills both verbally and written.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is based on skills and experience from 2000 – 4000 Euros gross monthly
- Bonuses when meeting annual/quarterly targets
- Annual leave
- Sick days
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible work hours between 8:00-19:00 (must complete 8 work hours)
- Free parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Marine Insurance Technician with reference number 1989.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.