Our client is a Property Development Company in Limassol looking for a Legal Advisor to oversee all legal aspects of the business.
- Preparation and legal review of business contracts (general contracting and sub-contracting for the implementation of the design construction and assembly, supply, purchase, and sale of Real Estate).
- Provide professional legal advice, clarifications, and legal opinions to the organisation on relevant aspects concerning property construction and operation projects adopting a proactive approach to ensure that all legal provisions are adhered to and that the firm is protected from adverse legal consequences.
- Review the firm's position regarding local laws and regulations governing construction activities, monitor changes and advise senior management on their implications in order to ensure full compliance of construction projects to laws and regulations.
- Promptly attend to, diagnose, and participate in the problem solving of various legal issues pertaining to the firm's property construction and operations activities to ensure that their legal status is compliant with local laws.
- Follow up with external lawyers on the cases of dispute in order to remain abreast with latest status of legal matters pertaining to the firm.
- Draft commercial and other corporate documents, such as minutes, resolutions, PoA’s, letters.
- Conduct legal research and support the legal team in due diligence processes for real estate transactions and prospective buyers.
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyprus construction and real estate Regulation and practice of its applications.
- Knowledge of construction industry codes.
- Holder of a Law Degree.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Familiarity with construction processes and communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in GDPR will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent verbal and written Greek and English is a must. Russian skills are an advantage
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal Advisor with reference number 1898.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.