Our client, a well-established Audit Firm, assisting local and international clientele, is looking for a Junior Auditor to join their Team in Nicosia. The company is seeking to recruit for immediate employment a Junior/ Trainee auditor to join the firm’s audit team.
- Carrying out simple to medium-level audit engagements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing
- Assistance in the evaluation of audit risks and formulation of responses for more complex audit engagements
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and standards
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns while progressing
- Will start or have recently started ACCA/ACA qualification courses
- University degree in a relevant field e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Previous accounting experience in an accounting/ audit firm
- 6-24 months of audit experience would be considered a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of CaseWare or related software will be considered a plus
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with pleasant personality
- 11-17 Gross Annual based on experience
- + 13th Salary
- 8.30am-5pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.30am-3pm - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor with reference number 2033.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.