For a financial services company in Limassol we are looking for a Junior Auditor.
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from simple holding companies to large trading companies
- Preparing Financial Statements of the companies under Caseware
- Preparing Management reports for the clients as requested
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field from a top tier University
- Partly qualified (ACA/ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language is a must
- Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of MS-Office (especially Excel) is a must
- Knowledge of Caseware will be considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a salary of 1,200 – 1,500 Euros gross
- The working hours are from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 or something in between. Weekly working hours: 40 hours per contract (in practice its 36 hours – Friday was a half-day, while 4-day week is on management’s discretion). You can work half day on Friday by working more or reducing lunch break on the other days.
- Working week: currently 5 days (in practice it’s 4 days but the 4-day week is on management’s discretion – the contract will state 5 working days).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor with reference number 1802.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.