A Graduate Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineer is required for the study, design, supervision and coordination of photovoltaic systems installations.
The company, which is active in the field of renewable energy sources and specifically in photovoltaic systems, due to the volume of work, immediately requests a Graduate Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineer for study, design, supervision and coordination of photovoltaic system installations, for full-time employment in Limassol.
- Registration in ETEK (for Electrical Engineer), Certified Contractor of electrical installations (for Electrician)
- Experience in studies, design and installation of PV systems.
- Have a very good knowledge of Autocad 2D and MS Office
- Car driving license
- Good knowledge of Greek or English
- Study, design and organization of photovoltaic systems installations.
- Supervision of Works
- Delivery of completed projects to customers
- Anything else that is asked of him in the context of his specialization
A competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Electrical Engineer/Project Manager with reference number 1040.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.