Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company, is looking to hire a Dutch-speaking FX Sales (Conversion or Retention) Representative to join their team based in Limassol.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within given timeline
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Resolve customer complaints by developing solutions to maximize satisfaction
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Present, promote and sell products/services by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on potential sales outlets
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Fluency in Dutch and also proficiency with English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Presentation skills
- Client relationship
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Work ethics and time management
- Negotiating and closing skills
- Customer service orientation
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical Insurance
- Team Event every quarter
- Coorporate Events
- Birthday gifts
- Training In house – External
- Happy hour events (lunch – drinks-dinner-sweets)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Dutch FX Sales Representative with reference number 942.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.