Our client is an international energy company who have activities both in Cyprus and overseas. They are currently looking for an Director of Construction (Photovoltaic / Renewable Energy). Since PV plants are all over Cyprus, you can be any town but currently offices are in Nicosia.
A rapidly growing company, being a part of international group of companies, is seeking to recruit a person for a position of a director of the construction company, that will be constructing and operating several renewable energy projects in Cyprus.
Exposure in Photovoltaic / Renewable Energy is a MUST. But strong relevant experience in the construction industry may also be considered as long as you have good understandable and knowledge of the overall concept and position.
Profile of the candidate:
- Relevant degree
- Member of Council for the Registration and Control of Contractors, ETEK
- Previous experience in leading positions
- Knowledge of Local Administration procedures in Design, Pre-Construction (i.e Permits and Licenses), Construction and Post-Construction phases of PV parks, renewable energy plants, waste processing plants
- Solid working knowledge of Engineering Software and Project Management Software
- Open attitude & willingness to take on other tasks such as responsibility for supervision of structural design team
- Willing to be part of a team
- Co-operative attitude
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of English and Greek languages, any other language would be considered an advantage
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Set-up and management of the team
- Leading the processes of construction of PV parks and other renewable energy projects in Cyprus
- Leading the processes for construction of waste processing plants in Cyprus
- Knowledge in renewable energy technologies
- Reviewing deliverables to ensure all deliverables comply with quality and quantity as per requirements and specifications, as well as current Cypriot/European laws and regulations for projects of this size and type
- Coordination and consultancy on all related matters.
- Attractive salary to be discussed directly with client
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Director of Construction (Photovoltaic / Renewable Energy) with reference number 1620.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.