Our client is a market leading CFD online trading service provider based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Specialist to join the Compliance Department with experience in regulatory compliance (not just AML compliance).
Number of positions available: 2
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated young individual to join a fast paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance and Compliance Executives.
Main responsibilities may include any of the following, as needed:
- Review content and marketing communications including affiliate partners' websites.
- Monitor customer communications per compliance QA monitoring policy.
- Answer to client queries escalated to compliance, per compliance protocols.
- Handle client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints.
- Monitor flagged accounts for suspicious trading practices.
- Prepare relevant reports to regulatory authorities and/or management.
- Monitor the practical implementation of operational policies and procedures and report relevant monitoring findings to the Head of Compliance.
- Perform ongoing checks in relation to Best Execution, Market Abuse and Transaction reporting monitoring.
- Monitor CySEC and EU regulatory development updates.
- Draft relevant compliance policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Head of Compliance.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree in Law/Business/Finance/Risk Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ Financial Mathematics or a related field.
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience within the forex industry is a must. Experience within compliance will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of CySEC certification. If not, the successful candidate will have to pass the advanced CySEC examination within the first 6 months of employment.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate. Excel skills will be a great advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package from 2000 to 2500 Euros gross based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical Cover
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Specialist with reference number 1633.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.