Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer.
- Provide assistance in reviewing and updating the Company’s policies and procedures
- Keep abreast with new legislation and regulation updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Head of Compliance.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed. Monitoring activities of relevant departments and update all registers accordingly.
- Reviewing, approving, and monitoring marketing communication for compliance with regulations.
- Assist with the preparation of required periodic reports to the any Authority and Regulator.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
- Have a Degree in Law or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a Compliance role within the Forex/Financial Services industry.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must.
- CySEC AML Certificate is a plus.
- Experience with CySEC reporting.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong commitment to professional excellence.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude. And highly committed personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish.
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (1 day working from home, 4 days from the office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Officer with reference number 1830.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.