Our client, a Corporate Services Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a motivated individual in the role of Compliance Officer to guarantee that the business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Compliance Officer duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations. The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop, review and maintain up to date policies, procedures and controls of our Firm to comply with Cyprus and EU laws, regulations and directives
- Monitor and assesses the correct and effective implementation of AML policies, procedures and controls introduced by our Firm
- Provide advice and guidance to the staff on matters relating to compliance matters and provide recommendations to the management on necessary actions and trainings
- Ensure the preparation, maintenance and regular update of the software on clients’ categorisation following a risk-based approach
- Maintain up to date systems and procedures as applied by the Company for customer identification and due diligence purposes
- Identifies, examine, and report any suspicious activities related to ML and TF
- Assess the Firm’s operations to determine compliance risks and make recommendations in case of detection of any weakness or failure by the Firm to comply with its obligations
- Ensure that Firm’s employees attend training sessions in compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Other ad-hoc related tasks
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Greek and English both written and oral at professional proficiency
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- The working hours are 8:30-5:30 (half hour lunch break) Monday – Thursday and 8:30-14:30 Friday (office job, no remote/hybrid work)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Compliance Officer with reference number 1250.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.