Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Cashier Analyst Agent to join their team based in Limassol.
As a Cashier Analyst Agent, you will be helping to reduce risk exposure by verifying the identities of new customers. You will be preventing unscrupulous individuals from using financial businesses for illegal transactions.
- Monitor and resolve deposit issues
- Review customer accounts and verify their identities
- Request and verify KYC and SOF documents
- Monitoring the incoming financial transactions of the customers by following AML (Money Laundering) guidelines
- Identify and report possible fraud and suspicious activity
- Assess the risks associated with customers
- Processing deposit and withdrawal requests
- Communicate with banks and payment processors
- Ensuring all the back-office workload is completed on time
- English fluency
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent observational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Sound decision-making skills
- Shift rotation is essential
- Proficiency working on computers
- Trustworthiness, Accountability, and Conscientiousness
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Cashier Analyst Agent with reference number 1051.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.