Our client is one of the Top Global 4 Accounting and Auditing firms, looking to hire an Actuarial Manager - Risk Consulting for the Actuarial and Insurance Risk Consulting Department in Nicosia.
We are looking to recruit a Qualified or nearly Qualified Actuary at Manager / Senior Manager level to join our Actuarial and Insurance Risk Consulting team in Nicosia.
- The successful candidate will lead the delivery of a number of advisory and audit projects in Cyprus, Europe and Middle East dealing with Solvency II, IFRS17, UK GAAP.
- Qualified or nearly qualified Actuary with 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in the Life and Non-Life actuarial field.
- Knowledge of reserving methodologies for Life and Non-Life is a must.
- Knowledge of SII is a must.
- Knowledge of IFRS17 will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Prophet actuarial software will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to lead a team of Actuaries in multiple engagements
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Structured way of thinking
- Self-motivated, creative and well-rounded professional
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
- Health and Wellbeing
- Holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client, and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Actuarial Manager - Risk Consulting with reference number 1884.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.