For a well-established and expanding audit and accounting firm Paphos we are looking for an Accountant Trainee who will be responsible for the recording of books and records in accounting software
- High school leaving certificate with grade 18/20 or equivalent
- UK University graduate with 2:1 degree or equivalent from other universities or partly qualified ACCA
- Holder of LCCI Higher Diploma, AAT, CAT or equivalent qualification in Accounting.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge in accounting software programmes.(e.g. Intelisoft)
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.30 except Wednesday 8.00-14.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant Trainee with reference number 1622.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.