Our client is a Digital Marketing Agency in Nicosia, looking to hire a WordPress Developer. The developer needs to know Elementor technology, which is essentially a builder used in WordPress to produce websites.
- Meeting with project managers to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Developing the website based on provided Figma Design files.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues and WordPress Issues
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer, 1-year experience at least
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of Elementor Site Builder is considered a plus
The working hours are 9.00-18.00 with half an hour break, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of WordPress Developer with reference number 735.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.