Our client, an NGO with operations in Cyprus, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in Nicosia.
- Responsible for a smooth warehouse operation, including but not limited to Goods Receipt, Pick and Pack Operations, Preparing Deliveries per Contingents with respective documents.
- Ensure Warehouse Personnel undergo regular training in relation to SAP and QHSE related matters.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained at warehouse site for Goods receipt, Picking and Delivery for potential follow up in case of any discrepancies.
- Working closely with QS Coordinator to ensure all Food Rations are checked for compliance at time of Goods Receipt and again prior to dispatch for delivery to the customer.
- Ensures all forklift drivers have relevant licenses and undergo regular safety trainings.
- Conducts monthly meetings with all operational staff (Warehouse and Transport) regarding Health, Safety and Environmental Matters to ensure compliance with NGO and Local Regulations.
- Responsible for the established Waste Management Plan for solid and liquid waste in line with NGO and Local Regulations.
- Performs Internal HSE Audits, report findings to Project Manager and implements corrective actions and additional trainings with employees as needed.
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Relevant education background will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- They are offering a salary based on skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Warehouse Supervisor with reference number 1575.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.