Our client, a new Financial Services company based in Limassol, are looking to hire a UX/UY Designer.
The company mission is to help entrepreneurs achieve their professional, and financial goals through the buying & growing their business.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Degree in a Design, Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years previous UX/UY Designer experience
- Social Media experience
- Experience with Football/FIFA games would be considered an advantage
- Good English
- 30,000 - 40,000 Euros annual gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of UX/UY Designer with reference number 1813.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.