Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for an experienced Trading Systems Developer / C# Developer to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be utilizing a variety of leading-edge technologies, and work across a suite of external and internal facing systems and services. This role presents an opportunity to deliver high profile changes that will have a real and notable impact on the Company’s products.
Candidates should have comprehensive experience in C# development, plus experience Developing SQL/T-SQL, and a sound background in Message Queues, Sockets and Web APIs. Further experience with Online Trading, Payment Systems, Market Data feeds, and Derivatives would all be of value.
Candidates should ideally have at least 3 or more years of relevant experience. They should have worked with structured development practices, a distinct quality assurance function, formal release management, and utilized version control, code reviews, and similar best-practices.
- Develop and maintain a variety of services and systems.
- Identify and fix bugs and issues.
- Follow best practices in software development.
- Write efficient and high-performance code.
- Work in an agile environment
- Build strong relationships with colleagues based on a foundation of trust and reliability.
- Provide Level 3 support in the event of Production Incidents and Disaster Recovery tests.
- Participate in production system design and in the resolution of incidents.
- Refactor/rewrite code to increase quality and optimize performance.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology stack utilized by the company.
- Help drive technology adoption and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years’ working experience with C#, ideally with both .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Database development understanding, SQL Server, T-SQL with at least 2 years of experience
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented programming, Design Patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Synchronization primitives, and multithreading concepts.
- Knowledge of a version control system, preferably Git
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Highly numerate
- The working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Trading Systems / C# Developer with reference number 1444.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.