Our client, a Marine Services Company (leasure market marine products) in Limassol is looking for a Tier 1 Agent who will be primarily responsible for assisting with the company’s product support, including telephone, ticketing, and web support. Tier 1 Agents will troubleshoot customer tech problems. They resolve issues related to chart plotters, radars, fish finders, autopilots, instruments, and many other maritime navigation products. They are looking for long-term commitment, as the company offers lots of opportunities to grow with them. Training will be provided.
The start will be office based for training and afterwards you will be expected to come to office several days a week.
- 1st line response to inquiries associated with the company’s products, either responding directly to inquiries by using FAQs or knowledge base or escalating them to team members or Tier 2 support for a further detailed response.
- Assisting customers via Telephone, web, and email, following up customer contacts as necessary, and supporting team colleagues with detailed technical guidance relating to customer inquiries
- Provide customers with call back and or follow up actions to ensure satisfactory resolution within dept KPIs
- Assisting and supporting in the resolution of customer complaints, escalating as necessary to line manager
- To develop and publish FAQs and develop content for the knowledge base to enhance customer self-diagnosis and web-based knowledge tool to be expanded and available to all customers.
- To identify and publish support documentation to enhance the customer support activities and quality and scope of support materials for customers.
- To support customers remotely via web team viewer sessions, to diagnose the source of issues
- To guide the administration of repairs through the company’s customer portal
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Phone-based customer support is a must (lots of training will be provided)
- Knowledge of the maritime industry (knowing how to call the front and back-end of a boat) is an advantage
- Experience with a support ticketing system will be a plus
- Anyone sailing themselves would be and advantage too as these are really consumer products
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, clear, concise, and accurate are essential
- Clear spoken English and grammatically correct written English necessary
- PC literate and competent operator of telephony is essential
- Experience of close communication direct with customers required
- Experience of electrical and electronic repair and diagnostics
- Ability to work within a team
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize workload
- Knowledge of the maritime industry
- The working hours are shift hours ( till 01.00 latest). The starting time will be for one shift will be around 10/11AM and the other a few hours later. Working days are Monday – Friday. Hybrid/working from home possible.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Tier 1 Agent with reference number 1768.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.