Our client a Fund management company with offices in Limassol is currently recruiting for a System Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
Responsibilities for System Administrator
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptionsResponsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
Up to 30,000 EUR per annum based on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of System Administrator with reference number 934.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.