A well-established IT Consultancy Company is looking for a System Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer system, network server and virtualization on behalf of client.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Administration and user support (office 365, G-SUITE, amazon cloudberry backup)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System
- Administration or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Fluency in English language
- The working hours from 8:30-17:30 Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break) which can be changed based on candidate needs
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of System Administrator with reference number 1845.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.