Our client is an online Traditional broker in Limassol. On their platform you are able to trade in more than 30 countries and you have access to more than 150 stock exchanges worldwide. Clients can invest independently in shares, options, etc.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact for the clients and you are supporting the Account Managers. Clients will contact you by phone, e-mail and chat with a variety of questions about the platform, their documents and their account. Providing optimal service to them will be your main tasks. Besides that, you will also need to contact them and convince them. This is a great opportunity for graduates as well as training will be provided.
- Responding to all client’s requests either by telephone, chat system or email in a polite and professional manner
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve products and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Further training is provided by the company
- Native Spanish speaker and fluency in English
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not so necessary as a persistent desire to be a professional in this field
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as a part of a team is essential
- Attention to details and quality to work
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict details.
- The candidate should be highly organized and detail oriented
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours are 9.30am – 18.30pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Spanish Customer Service Representative with reference number 2166.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.