Our client, a Satellite Communication Services Company in Limassol, is looking for a Software Developer.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies
- Any other duties, as required by the Senior Software Developer
- Diploma in Computer Sciences & Engineering
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years of previous working experience in programming
- Proven working experience with C# programming Language
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework
- Experience with Web Applications (ASP.Net, PHP)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Self-sufficient and self-motivation
- Result driven, reliable and conscientious
The company is offering a salary of up to 28K gross including 13th & 14th salaries and provident fund at 6% after the first 6 months of probation period.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Software Developer with reference number 489.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.