Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer - Construction for their offices in Limassol.
- Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Planning and scheduling
- Overseeing building works
- Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries
- Subcontractors’ coordination and management
- Manage labor costs
- Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation, reports
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in construction
- Project Management skills
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Languages: English and Greek
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications.
- Five-day work 8:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday). Working hours may vary.
- Provident Fund
- Annual Licenses.
- Continuing Education.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Friendly and team environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Site Engineer with reference number 1554.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.