Our client, a Property Development Company, is looking to hire a Site Civil Engineer for their projects in Paphos who is responsible for the planning, resources allocation, and implementation of construction works on specific construction sites operated by the Company.
- Overseeing the construction progress on-site, and monitoring the works to ensure they adhere to the projects key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Organise and plan work to maximise utilisation of resources across sites
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects and quantity surveyors to proactively order the required construction material, taking into account both quality and cost
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Ensure that senior management is kept informed of project progress and performance
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- 3-5 years previous experience in similar positions.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus.
- Good knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and MS office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Site Civil Engineer with reference number 1203.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.