Our client, a fast-growing property development company in Cyprus, is expanding and is therefore looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their office in Limassol. We are looking for someone who is able to build a BOQ (Bill of Quantities) from scratch, someone who used to work in a QS office for years.
- Prepares or directs the preparation of the bill of quantities for each project as per the technical specifications and project requirements
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Supports with the preparation of tender documents, planning for a new project, required schedule of works, estimating bill of quantities and other documentation required for each project
- Provides advice and supports the Procurement team with procuring the required site materials, with workforce planning and machinery and requirements and specifications
- Preparation of monthly valuations for each project
- Pricing of variations
- Prepares and/or coordinates the final accounts for each completed project, in coordination with the Project team and the Finance and Accounts team
- Guides and provides support to the Projects teams
- Provides support to the Procurement team with quotations and comparisons of rates with preferred suppliers, so as to secure a competitive price
- Provides support to the Product team
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 10 years of minimum experience as a QS, and to worked at a QS office (not in a construction or development company)
- Native Greek. Fluent in English language.
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and project management principles
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project
- Knowledge of cost-x will be considered as an advantage
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30-17:30 with lunch break 13:00-14:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Quantity Surveyor with reference number 784.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.