Our client is an a fintech company in Limassol that provides custom made financial solutions for small, medium, and large enterprises and they are looking for a Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer to join their team of Software Developers. The position will mainly involve the development of new features along with improvements on the existing code of their platforms. You will be responsible for the development of one or more of these platforms and your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with their needs and business goals.
- Communicate efficiently with business stakeholders
- Transform business ideas into a working software product
- Handle the entire software development lifecycle. This includes researching, designing, coding, testing, documenting, and managing software systems
- Onboard and mentor other team members as necessary
- You will actively participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- At least 3 years of experience as a PHP Software developer
- Experience in using PHP MVC frameworks such as Cake, Symfony, Laravel etc. (they are using Laravel)
- Maturity on building algorithms (also involving math, data structures etc.), analytical thinking
- Worked with a professional IDE before.
- Excellent knowledge in PHP and MySQL
- Excellent knowledge in GIT
- Excellent knowledge in HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Worked in a continuous integration environment before
- Excellent knowledge of unit testing frameworks (PHP UNIT)
- Experience in a front-end JS framework such as Angular, React, Vue, or any other
- Experience in Linux. Experience with AWS Services
- Experience in the Fintech industry or implementing and integrating Payment systems
The company is offering a salary of 30 - 50K gross based on skills and experience, 13th salary and bonus depending on personal and company performance
They offer flexible working hours. There is an option to work 2 days per week from home.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer with reference number 118.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.