Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Security Operations Officer.
What the job looks like:
- The Security Operations Officer will have the opportunity to:
- Perform first line Security Operations activities triaging and processing alerts from the companies invested Microsoft’s SIEM / XDR and Cloud Security toolsets
- Perform threat hunting operations on our XDR / SIEM / SOAR toolsets to detect and mitigate threats across the company by researching cyber adversaries and their tooling and tactics
- Monitor SOC systems functionality and daily statuses to conduct troubleshooting and assessment before escalating problems to the systems support team
- Strengthen the company's Cyber Defenses by identifying and implementing security enhancements, by automating threat response, by fine-tuning CASB/DLP policies for legitimate alert creation, create/use playbooks to automate tasks
- Prepares monthly management reports, documents technical problems, security incidents, and security-related matters
- Performs ad-hoc Phishing campaigns, collaborates remediation of Audit, Pen Test, Bounty findings
- Work collaboratively with the technology teams to ensure end-point security controls are operating efficiently and effectively
What will you need to be able to do the job:
- At least 3 years of experience of working and performing Cyber Threat Hunting, Security Operations Incident Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Incident Analysis and Response using industry standard frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK and the Cyber Kill Chain
- Good scripting and automation skills
- Strong understanding of web protocols and web application security
- Good networking knowledge (LAN, WAN, DHCP, VPN, Routing)
- Understanding of Active Directory and different authentication protocols / standards
- Strong organizational skills & punctuality
- Proficiency in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
By joining us, you can expect:
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Birthday Half Day off.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours from 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
- Remote / hybrid remote options: 3 times per week from office and 2 days from home
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Security Operations Officer with reference number 1218.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.