For our client, a Major International Retail Store, we are looking for motivated, energetic, and pleasant Sales Advisors to join the team for their new shop that opened in Nicosia for part-time work (20-37 hours per week).
The role of the Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities - and lots of rewards.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and in general the premises of the store.
- Actively working with garments - ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign's.
- Following our store routines, policies, and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- Flexible schedule from 09:00 am till 21:00.
- As the role does not qualify for a Working Visa, only EU Citizens and holders of Permanent Residence in Cyprus will be considered.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Advisors (Part-time work: 20-37 hours per week) with reference number 1174.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.