Our client, a Fintech company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced Russian, English, and Greek-speaking IT savvy Office Secretary with a corporate administration background. The company is a trusted online broker with expertise in the European, US and Asian stock markets, registered in Cyprus, and offers a broad range of services in the financial markets. The team is a union of high qualified professionals on the market, bursting with vibrant energy and pioneer ideas. All of them are goal-oriented with a strong belief in teamwork power built on the strength of each of them. They work in a fast-paced environment and within cross-functional teams. Each of them is dedicated to achieving the best possible result, and no one thinks that he doesn’t make a change. The company can provide a Visa.
- Conducting the Company incoming/outgoing correspondence (WSS)
- Assisting in document turnover to the Departments of the Company
- Maintaining proper documentation and records with organizing and signing documents and files (WSS): Contracts, Agreements, Acts
- Coordination invoices (WSS) for payments to office supplies
- Implementing administrative procedures
- Overseeing the Company’s communication
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Scheduling meetings and conferences
- Answering and directing phone calls, greeting business clients and guests
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in documents turnover organizing (in electronic format) and skills in corporate documentation preparation / filing / keeping
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational, communication, and social skills
- Accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize the issue and fix it independently
- Multitask and ability to arrange priorities and handle multiple priorities
- Native Russian, fluent in English, and at least intermediate Greek skills are a must
- Advanced computer skills (especially with excel, software systems, all kinds of computer systems)
- High level of responsibility, service-minded, positive, and team-oriented attitude
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Ability to execute in high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Great team player and willingness to learn
- Presentable, friendly and open to welcoming guests
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break (office-based position, not remote).
The company is offering a salary of up to 2K NET per month during the probation period + medical insurance + parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Office Secretary with reference number 589.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.