Our client, a medical organisation focusing on clinical genetics, is looking to hire a Russian Medical Manager to join their laboratory, based in Limassol.
- Obtains blood specimens and collects nonblood specimens such as urine, sputum, and throat swabs for laboratory testing.
- Performs screening tests and reports results.
- Processes specimens to prepare them for laboratory testing. Prepares specimens for reference laboratory dispatch and testing. Resolves ambiguous and/or unusual test orders by contacting the physician of the order, pathologist, nursing station, or reference laboratory. Refers unresolved orders back to the originator for further clarification before collecting samples or processing specimens. Makes the supervisor aware of unresolved orders.
- Contributes to the general laboratory functions and institutional needs. Attends regular department staff meetings and in-service training. Maintains compliance with laboratory and hospital policies and procedures, and safety practices. Keeps work area neat and clean and restocks daily supplies.
- Clinical Specialty in Microbiology or Immunology will also be considered an advantage
- Good communication skills
- English and Russian are a must
- Greek would be an advantage
- Knowledge of medical terminology and certification
- Ambition to grow/evolve with the organisation
Education and Experience:
- Russian Medical Doctor
- Previous experience or education in a health-related field helpful.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian Medical Manager with reference number 1865.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.