Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Regional Business Development Manager. Working remotely is possible.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships
- Manage and execute the business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company's strategy
- Using existing relationships with partners to generate new business
- Keep up to date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Organize offline events on a periodical base
- Ability to prepare business plan for the targeted region on a quarterly basis
- University degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a business development role in the Forex Industry
- Native in Chinese plus fluent English
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business and effectively close deals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Ability to travel to meet existing/potential partners
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Regional Business Development Manager China with reference number 1118.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.