Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Receptionist & Office Administrator If you thrive in a social environment and classify yourself a people person, possess excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills, and have a can-do attitude that gets things done efficiently, we want to hear from you. Join us in this exciting opportunity to be the face of our organization, where your enthusiasm, sociability, and proactive approach will play a key role in creating a positive and welcoming experience for both our team and clients.
- Provide full administrative support to the HR and Administration department
- Coordination and organisation of social events and activities
- Answer Company phone and divert accordingly
- Answer intercom and meet and greet visitors (offer refreshments for meetings)
- Ensure meeting rooms are always kept presentable
- Coordinate internal and external mailing and distribution (post office, messenger etc.,)
- Process and record Invoices
- Maintain list and records
- Stock check and liaise with suppliers for stationary, food and drink orders
- Outlook meeting room booking acceptance
- Massage coordination and payments
- Greet, check and coordinate deliveries of goods to the office
- Support HR team members in daily and weekly administrative tasks
- Assist with recruitment activities such as interview scheduling and adding candidate data to the Human Capital Management System
- Minutes and Note taking
- At least 2 years similar work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English. Greek will be considered advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A can-do and positive attitude
- The working hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. This is an onsite role.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Receptionist & Office Administrator with reference number 2132.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.