This Software development company in Limassol is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a R&D Engineer. The R&D Engineer as a member of a product team will be instrumental in bridging the gap between electrical engineering principles and software applications, ensuring our products are not only innovative but also reliable and compliant with the latest standards. The R&D Engineer will have extensive experience in electrical system design, a deep understanding of regulation and electrical safety standards, and a proven track record of innovative problem-solving and also be able to apply the software engineering principles. This is an amazing career opportunity that will enable you to learn and further develop your skills while building a state-of the-art B2B multi-tenant SaaS platform microservices and features, using the latest technologies!
- Collaborates with software developers, product managers, and stakeholders to identify business problems and opportunities that can be solved through data analysis.
- Researches and analyzes the electrical safety standards to provide meaningful information to the product and development teams.
- Evaluates and analyze the electrical safety standards of different countries and identify gap analysis of the current
- Conducts deep dive analysis of electrical data to understand patterns, trends, and anomalies that will inform business decisions.
- Works with stakeholders to understand the requirements of electrical data reporting and develop visualizations, dashboards, and reports that provide actionable insights.
- Communicates insights and recommendations effectively to stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
- Develops, validates, and maintains predictive models, algorithms, and statistical analyses that help the company make data-driven decisions (nice to have)
- Continuously learns and implements the latest technologies and methodologies in the field of data science and machine learning (Nice to have)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience with programming languages like .Net Core, SQL.
- Strong team player
- ‘Can do’ and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with machine learning techniques and libraries like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- Python, R and working with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- Knowledge of statistical modeling, data visualization, and data mining techniques
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 17:30 and on Friday from 08:30 – 15:00 (Hybrid working mode)
- The company is offering a salary 4,000 – 4,500 Euros gross per month based on skills and experience + covered health insurance, gym membership, flexible working conditions and provident fund
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of R&D Engineer with reference number 2050.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.