Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently looking to hire an Quantity Surveyor for the Construction division within their offices in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares tender documents, contracts, budgets, measurements and other documents
- Monitors changes in design and/or construction work and adjusts budget forecasts accordingly
- Preparation of subcontract agreements
- Preparation of intermediate valuations of work executed by subcontractors
- Communicates with the customer, consultants and other supervision personnel
- Lease with procurement department to establish material specifications
- Any other related tasks that will be assigned by management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree Holder in Quantity Surveyor or related field such as Civil Engineering
- Necessary Experience of at least (4) five years in a related position
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English. Russian is an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical & Arithmetical Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn to use specialized software
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail and professional approach to work.
- Professionalism & Consistency at work
- Responsibility and Integrity of Character
Earnings and Benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Leaves
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Development Opportunities
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quantity Surveyor with reference number 1840.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.