Our client, an innovative communications company based in Limassol, is looking to hire Quality Officer who will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing performance improvement systems that integrate quality practices in the organization. They consult with the administrative team, department managers, and other staff on quality issues and identify the best methods for procedure improvements. Performs Risk Assessment evaluations to ensure the overall sustainability and profitability of our organization. The main purpose of the Quality Officer is to be thorough and observant with an eye for detail and to help preserve our reputation by ensuring continual quality improvement within the organization.
- Ensures that the organization’s Quality Management System complies with customer requirements, ISO 9001:2015, and regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Collaborates with other departments, as applicable, for the purposes of planning and implementing other ISO standards.
- Ensures evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Performs quality assurance functions and periodical Risk Assessment and Evaluation with regard to all functions of the organization
- Manages the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products, improving operational performance
- Ensure the uniformity of service quality and procedures while confirming that all team members consistently adhere to the set standards.
- Design, develop, and implement training programs, measuring their effectiveness and making sure that they are aligned with the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Creates a satisfactory working environment with other departments performing quality-assurance studies and assists with the accumulation, display, routing, and dissemination of information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Assists departments with the coordination of audit information and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms, procedures, etc.
- Assists the Head of Business Processes with revisions to the QA plan.
- Establishes and implements an annual internal audit plan.
- Reports to the Head of Business Processes on the performance of the Quality Management System (QMS) (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective and preventive actions), including the need for improvement.
- Promote continual improvement of the QMS, by implementing, evaluating, and improving policies, procedures, and workflows and propose changes in support of the organization's mission.
- Is responsible for the accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Maintains updated knowledge of standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Maintains good knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Is on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develops new efficient procedures.
- Maintains good communication and cooperation with all the departments.
- Maintains good knowledge of the company’s electronic systems and databases.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of internal procedures.
- Works collaboratively across departmental functions.
- A Degree in Business or Quality Management or other related field or adequate experience in a similar position
- Some experience with internal auditing procedures
- Fluency in the English Language
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), including active listening
- Ability to express yourself and communicate thoughts in a clear and organized manner
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Computer literacy
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and adaptability to multitask and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Honesty, integrity, high work ethic and reliability
- Administrative & organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions.
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Business awareness and management skills
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- The working hours are 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday (onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Quality Officer with reference number 1812.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.